Let's hack Twitter (again) - Get new followers!

Hey makers,

Post your Twitter link and what you tweet about.

Let's follow each other to grow our Twitter audiences!

@gaburieru4649 - Follow me to get new information on indie hacking/early stage businesses and updates on my own projects. You can also find me posting a bit about podcasting.

0 Likes
Maciej

@MaciejJanowski - I tweet about web dev, Python, Tailwind, Freelancing, and plan to start sharing what I am building as side projects.

0 Likes
Victor

I'm posting about code (vuejs/laravel), some jokes, fun stuff.

Also, if you need advice on your design, check out pinned post :)

@vponamariov

0 Likes
Yuyu

@swsalim I tweet about front-end related stack mainly Nuxt, Vue, CSS/Tailwind. Recently I started tweet about my own side project progress.

Occasionally, I also tweet about the league of legends game as I'm a fan.

0 Likes

@poppacalypse - Started my self-learning dev journey since March 2020, so I tweet about Learning In Public. And hopefully, eventually, Building In Public too.

Already following @gabriel4649 - I do enjoy your tweets, thank you for always providing value ๐Ÿ”ฅ

0 Likes
Yuyu

Interesting. Look forward to more learning and building in public tweets from you!

0 Likes

@amirulasyraf4_2 , follow me ๐Ÿฅณ. I'm in journey to be a badass React Dev

0 Likes
Micah Iverson

https://twitter.com/MicahIverson - I tweet about startups, business, design, development, SAAS, house painting and life.

0 Likes

@guar47 - I tweet about tech stuff (mostly programming), travel, and digital nomading. I'm gonna tweet more about my indie hacker journey in a couple of months.

0 Likes
Jim Raptis

d__raptis I tweet about startups, indie-hacking, design, engineering, React, Chakra-UI, and share life updates!

0 Likes

@mvrckio - Workflow optimization, health, and fitness, and memes occasionally.

0 Likes

Folks - @matteing. Follow me for Makerlog, dev, and biz stuff. I love tweeting about random shit too, but less often ;)

0 Likes
Piotr Gaczkowski

@DoomHammerNG here. Writing about my journey as a maker, about online courses, books I read, and music :)

0 Likes

@hsotofortuno - I post about everything from art, tech, business and politics. Eventually, I'll focus a bit so I can add value to your life but in the meantime, I just want to keep learning from you guys. Kuddos.

0 Likes
James Kenny

@jamesmkenny - I tweet about development, indie hacking, building my own business and products. With a bunch of photography thrown in.

0 Likes
Olivier

ayy its James!

0 Likes
Raz

@razvanilin - I'm trying to be more active on twitter nowadays. I tweet about development, design, lifestyle, digital nomading and, of course, indie hacking ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

0 Likes
Manish Saraan

https://twitter.com/manish_saraan - I tweet about programming, mostly JavaScript. I am creating new side projects and improving my skills in marketing, app development etc.

0 Likes

@jaynishb here we go!

I post some tech news and my experiences.

0 Likes
Jakob Greenfeld

@jakobgreenfeld I write about my humble business ventures and personal learning journey

0 Likes

@AlinaCSava โ€” I rarely tweet. Been trying and successfully failing to open up about my issues as a maker.

0 Likes
Olivier

Looks like I'm late to the party, @heyitsolivier - started tweeting last week about anything tech related that makes me giggle

0 Likes

Please sign in to leave a comment.