I originally skipped releasing version 1 of the product as I felt it wasn't good enough to release to the public. However, after spending a few more weeks rewriting sections, adding better functionality and fixing bugs I present to you version 2! 🎉
- User Authentication with password reset and email verification
- Stripe Billing
- Email Notifications
- Full-stack (NodeJS + VueJS)
✨What's New in Version 2:
- A cleaner Admin Panel layout, I removed the top navigation and added the sidebar again.
- A User's page with graphs showing sign-ups and subscriptions over the past 30 days.
- Individual User page to see details on a user and their Stripe information
- Checkout page now pulls available plans from Stripe through the Express API
- Coupon support on the checkout page
What's next (v3+)
- A NextJS client for fans of React, this should be out by the end of the month and have all the features that the current Vue client has.
- A CLI tool for installing and setting up the Express API on an VPS.
I want to make Horizon the best choice for building SaaS applications with NodeJS, so there's a long list of features and updates already planned, and I'm taking suggestions too! 😄